Tin Drum Asia Cafe
Tin Drum is a noodle cafe featuring Pan-Asian cuisine, including Thai, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese made-to-order dishes. Dine inside or outside on the umbrella covered open air patio. It has a vibrant atmosphere and resonably priced delectible cuisine.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 9:30pm; Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Several large handicapped parking spaces out front with access via a wide ramp to the sidewalk and into the venue.
- Founding Date: Created in 2003 on the campus of Georgia Tech University.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tindrumcafe.net/menu.html
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Spring Roll and Pad Thai Soup Noodle
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View
- Atmosphere: Fun, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual