Taki Japanese Steakhouse
If you like sushi and hibachi, you will enjoy the spacious and lovely Taki Japanese Steakhouse. It is an excellent choice for corporate meetings or special events as it has eight hibachi grills, two private rooms, a bar and patio seating. A full menu of wines, beers and cocktails complements meals such as sea bass, sake carpaccio and miso black cod.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2:30pm; Sat, Sun, noon - 3pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 4:30pm - 10pm; Fri, 4:30pm - 11pm; Sat, 3pm - 11pm; Sun, 3pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sushi, hibachi, sake
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.takijapaneseatl.com
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people in this area are really nice.
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Surf and turf
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Angel roll, sushi roll with lobster
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Ken Li
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Business casual