Panera's is known for its freshly baked breads, salads, sandwiches, soups, coffees, teas and desserts. There's a spacious dining area with plenty of comfortable seating for meals, meetings and/or surfing the web via Panera's free wi-fi.
- Fax: 770-352-9833
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking spaces available on the street with a handicap access ramp near rear patio.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Freshly baked breads, salads, soups, sandwiches, desserts, coffees, and teas.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.panerabread.com/menu/
- Specialties: Salads, soups, fresh breads.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Tuscan Chicken on Rosemary and Onion Focaccia: All-natural Bell & Evans pepper mustard chicken, field greens, tomatoes, red onions and pesto aioli.
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View
- Atmosphere: Fun