Lauderhill's Fine Jewelry
One of the original stores still standing in Orchard Park, Lauderhill's Fine Jewelry is a 28-year-old upscale designer jewelry shop. It offers in-house repairs and includes GIA-certified appraisers. The shop handles consignments and large estate collections.
Geneva Barnhill, the vice president of Lauderhill's, loves the stable feel of the area and says the people in the community are "wonderful."
- Fax: 770-395-1034
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10am - 5:30pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level; ramps are available.
- Founding Date: 1972
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fine jewelry, gifts, appraisals, large estate collections
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people make the community—they've been in this area a long time and now their children are beginning to move back to this area.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Diamonds never go out of style.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Fine jewelry
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Diamonds are always appropriate.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal, Consignment