Jake's House is a fun, festive store that offers 100% cotton and organic clothing and accessories for the whole family. This original neighborhood store is the center of positivity. A comfortable and inviting atmosphere makes for the perfect shopping experience.
The Life is Good company, the brand offered here, was founded in 1989 by T-shirt designers Bert and John Jacobs.
- Fax: 770-395-9385
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 7pm; Thurs, Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are several large handicapped spaces in front of store with access to the store via a vented sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clothing and accessories for women, men and children
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Jake's House accepts returns on unused items that were purchased through its systems. It will be the customer's responsibility to pay freight to and from Jake's House. All returns must include the sales receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Wear comfortable!
- Clothing and accessories brands: Life is Good
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 8
- Tailoring: No