Dunwoody Green Market
The Dunwoody Green Market is a producer-only market and the second-oldest market in the Atlanta area. Providing certified naturally grown or organic products from local vendors, including seasonal vegetables, locally produced honey, fruits, free-range eggs, cured meats, poultry, beef, pork and more, Dunwoody Green Market additionally hosts events throughout the season, including children's events, chef's demos and live music.
For vendor, market and product information, be sure to visit the web address provided or e-mail email@example.com.
- Hours: Wed, 8am - noon, April - November
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Vegetables, fruits, poultry, honey
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Take-out
- Parking: Free lot