Camelot Jewelers has been serving the Dunwoody area for 33 years. Owner Helen Sher takes pride in her store and the work it performs. From jewelry repair to engravings, castings and wedding bands, the jewelers at Camelot can meet most jewelry needs.
Camelot Jewelers is located in Mt. Vernon Center at the corner of Jett Ferry and Mt. Vernon Roads.
- Fax: 770-394-9133
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level store
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fine jewelry, costume jewelry, watches, rings, earrings, bracelets
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Full refund within 10 to 30 days of purchase.
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Gifts for men: watch bands. Gifts for women: earrings and rings.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal, Consignment