The Dunwoody City Council awarded a series of contracts to being construction on the Georgetown community's Project Renassaissance redevelopment.
The action came during the Monday night meeting of the Dunwoody City Council, reports Heneghan's Dunwoody Blog.
The park development will be interspersed throughout the 16-acre tract.
The city contracted Kimley-Horn and Associates to design the park facilities and ensure that the elements of the parkland and connecting multi-use trail.
The city council also:
- Passed a resolution of Streetlight District-Whitney Landing
- Passed a resolution for a Streetlight District Leisure Ridge
- Passed a resolution amending the city manager's contract
- Approved a resolution authorizing a merit increase for the city clerk
- Deffered an ordinance authorizing the lease of Fire Station 12 to DeKalb County
- Deferred an ordinance authorizing the lease of the Dunwoody Library to DeKalb County
Deferred an ordinance authorizing a transfer of water tower property to DeKalb
- Deferred an authorization for the city manager to Allocate Funding Up to $10,000 for Seasonal Concert Series.