Now is the time to expand gun rights in Georgia. In the General Assembly, we have proposed several bills to enhance our Second Amendment rights. And as of today, Democrats have successfully weakened every one of them.
That is unacceptable.
We need one comprehensive gun bill that would do the following:
- Allow Campus Carry at Public Colleges
- Streamline the Gun Carry Permit Process
- Enhance K-12 School Safety
- Protect the Privacy Rights of Permit Holders
- Allow Active Duty Military under 21 to Obtain a Carry Permit
- Expand the Locations Where Licensed Gun Owners Can Carry
I assure you, I will do everything in my power to get this common sense, conservative gun reform passed this session. And as your Congressman, I will do the same in Washington.
You will always have a strong and uncompromising Second Amendment supporter in me.