Then Dunwoody Chamber of Commerce is preparing for Oct. 22 elections to its board of directors, according to an e-mail sent Tuesday to chamber members.
The board terms are for three years. Those wanting to be considered for a nomination are required to submit a resume, have a signed petition with five members in good standing and then filed with the nominating committee.
Seven board members are up for re-election, according to chamber officials. The nominating committee, led by homebuilder Bill Grant, has proposed the renomination of five members for the Board of Directors, according to the e-mail.
Members are also being asked for additional nominations. Go here for more information on Dunwoody Chamber business.
The nominations from the committee are listed below, per the Chamber's release:
- Bob Dallas; Casey Gilson PC
- Donna Mahaffey; Perimeter Community Improvement District (PCIDs)
- Doug McKendrick; McKendrick's Steakhouse
- Dick Williams; Crier Newspapers
- Fred Cerrone; Hotel Equities
- Michael Starling; economic development director of Dunwoody