MARTA will host a job fair to hire full-time bus drivers from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, at MARTA Headquarters, 2424 Piedmont Road NE. (The building is located at Lindbergh Center Station on the Red and Gold Rail lines. Parking is available at the deck on Sidney Marcus Blvd. adjacent to the Headquarters building.)
Applicants who want to become part of the MARTA team must dress to impress in professional/business attire. Job-seekers should also bring the following items for an opportunity to be interviewed on-site:
- Valid Georgia Class “B” CDL driver’s license or CDL permit with Passenger Endorsement
- An original 5 to 7-year Motor Vehicle Report
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (i.e. GED)
- Documents verifying your eligibility to work in the U.S. (such as a birth certificate, Social Security card or passport)
- A résumé with a valid telephone number and e-mail address
Applicants must be at least 21 and are required to pass all pre-employment screenings related to the position.