With the Falcon/Packers divisional playoff game tonight on tap, those looking to watch the game at a local tavern with other fans can check out the following bars:
– The bar will have beer specials, 16-ounce cans of Miller and Coors for $4.
– The restaurant will its usual football game happy hour specials with many items on the food menu at reduced price and margarita and beer specials in the bar and lounge.
– The new bar in Dunwoody will be hosting a 680 The Fan game party with Matt Chernoff. They’ll be giving away a pair of tickets to the game with a limo ride to the stadium from the bar. The bar will also have prizes and drink specials through the night.
– The bar/restaurant will have the same every day drink specials, with $3 Long Island iced teas and $2.50 Miller High Life.
c – The bar has a wide selection of beers but no game specials tonight. However, Taco Mac currently has 16-ounce cans of Miller Light and Coors Light for $3.50.
– The neighborhood bar usually has music on the weekends, is going to focus the atmosphere on the game, turning on all TVs and sound to the playoff game.