1. Watch a gang war. The Sharks and the Jets will be taking each other on in . The production is directed by Brian Kimmel, and is the second of two Teen Summer Stock productions. The next showing will be Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m. Tickets are $12 to $20, with discounts for members, seniors and students.
2. Dance the night away… in the theater. , a two-person, comedic play about the relationship between a gay dance instructor giving lessons to a widow of a Southern Baptist minister. Tickets are $26 for adults, $24 for seniors, $22 for students and $12 for children under the age of 12.
3. Head to the Replenish Women’s Conference, The conference runs Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon at the Sheraton Atlanta, Perimeter North Hotel at 800 Hammond Dr. Speakers include author Lori A. Moore, Tera Carissa Hodges, founder of Life Now Ministries and conference host Nikki Washington. Tickets are $25.
4. Get a dog (or a cat). Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 4:30 p.m. at Pet Smart.
5. Maybe you already have a dog. Clean up after them at the Saturday starting at 9 a.m. Gloves and trash bags are provided. Dogs are welcome.