1. Pull out your pumpkin carving knife. is hosting a Pumpking sale at the church grounds every day until Halloween. The church has 1,300 pumpkins, which are being sold by to help the Knights of Columbus and the charities they support.
2. Support Dunwoody (or Marist) football. The Wildcats head down to . The game starts at 7:30 p.m. .
3. Recycle electronics, browse yard sales and clean up for the good of local schools. The Dunwoody High School TSA/Robotics Club is . The S starting at 9 a.m. And volunteers (anyone can volunteer) are.
4. Run for a reason. T is the premier fundraising event for the Sydney Moss Fund, established to support biliary atresia (BA) research at the Johns Hopkins Pediatric Liver Center and the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Liver Disease Program. The event, which begins at is $30. The 5k starts at 8 a.m. and the 1k starts at 8:05 a.m.
5. Teach your kids to draw. The Dunwoody Library is hosting Comics with Kyle Puttkamer, . The event is free and open to the first 50 participants.
Please email email@example.com with any tips for this weekly feature, we'll try to get your events and announcements on our page and, hopefully, into this column.