Welcome to "Five Things You Need to Know for the Weekend," a Dunwoody Patch column that sifts through the long list of events competing for your time to offer our pick of five things worth doing with your time off.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any tips for this weekly feature, we'll try to get your events and announcements on our page and, hopefully, into this column.
1. Graduation are heading onto the next chapter in their lives. Tonight their graduation ceremony will be held at 5:30 p.m. at . In order to get into the ceremony, you must have a ticket.
2. Do some blade work. The Dunwoody Fencing Club is holding Saturday at starting at 8:30 a.m. The event will be held under USFA rules.
Registration at the door will cost $30 the first event, $20 for the second and $30 per team.
3. Get your fix of cool cars. The of the year Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m. at . The first event was well attended, despite rains. Sunday’s forecast is better – low 90s and clear.
4. , elsewhere. Saturday is the day to leave your car in the garage and get some exercise. The city and local businesses are encouraging walking and biking. You can get deals at local businesses around the city for participating in the vent.
5. One last chance to see , the latest exhibit at the . The exhibit, which explores printmaking, ends Saturday.