1. Save money on children’s clothing, toys, books and more. , at Winters Chapel United Methodist Church School, is one of two annual sales to raise money for the school.
The sale, which started Thursday, runs Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday is half price day.
2. Taste new products. at . The event is free and begins at 7 p.m. There will be a cash bar and live music. The company will be unveiling new jams, packaging, product lines and more.
3. Saturday is your chance to become a and a chance to meet up with others interested in fighting heart disease. The event will be at . The Atlanta branch of the heart association is inviting people who have been touched by heart disease or have loved ones who have been touched by the disease to share their story for a chance to become a national or local spokesperson for the cause.
4. Pay tribute to the Chairman of the Board. is putting on The musical revue pays tribute to Old Blue Eyes, and almost 50 years of his music, including ‘Strangers in the Night,’ The Lady is a Tramp,’ ‘New York, New York,’ ‘That’s Life’ and ‘Young at Heart.’ The production is put on by a cast of four. General admission prices are: Adult $26; Senior $24; Student $22; Preview $15; Children (under 12) $12.
5. See the work of Georgia artist and Georgia Perimeter College instructor Claire Paul, who creates drawings and sound pieces inspired by x-rays and dreams. , will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday and 2-6 p.m. Sunday at Dunwoody Learning Resource Galleries.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any tips for this weekly feature, we'll try to get your events and announcements on our page and, hopefully, into this column.