Welcome to "Five Things to Do This Weekend," a Dunwoody Patch column that sifts through the long list of events competing for your time to offer our pick of five things worth doing with your time off.
Please email email@example.com with any tips for this weekly feature, we'll try to get your events and announcements on our page and, hopefully, into this column.
1. Head out to , the new show at the . The gallery’s newest exhibit features printmaking, and looks at its “significance as a creative and collaborative art form.” The exhibit runs until May 21. The gallery is open Wednesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information call 770-394-3987.
2. More printmaking at Spruill. The gallery is hosting a for those interested in printmaking. The free event, which runs from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday, will feature Robert Brown, Chair of Printmaking at SCAD Atlanta.
Brown will be talking about printmaking and different techniques, as well a going through a hands-on workshop.
3. Learn CPR. is hosting a Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The class will be put on by Cara Prell, a certified CPR/First Aid instructor, who teaches at Georgia State University. The fee for the class is $40. Call 770-394-8530 for more information.
4. Taste the grapes of Italy. is hosting a wine tasting event Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. The event features 15 different wines for sampling, with wine experts on hand to answer questions and teach about the wines. Admission is $20 and there will be discounts on the wines that are presented to the group. Call 770-395-1678 for reservations.
5. Take the kids to see the Easter Bunny. The Perimeter Mall will be hosting starting Saturday and running through Saturday, April 23. The bunny will be in the Bloomingdale’s wing of the mall Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
Photos with the bunny start at $20 (You can find a full list of pricing here).