Who's Hiring: Teachers, Plumber, Mechanic and Other Job Openings
See the latest job openings in Dunwoody and nearby.
- Afterschool tutor. An accredited preschool with locations in Dunwoody and North Fulton seeks afterschool teacher to work with elementary school kids five days a week from 3-6 p.m. Duties include assistance with homework and playground time. Must have classroom management skills and enjoy working with kids. Prior experience working with children such as church groups or summer camps is a plus.
- Apartment leasing consultant. The candidate must be able to interact with all residents and prospective applicants in a friendly, inviting, and professional manner. The leasing consultant will conduct tours with prospects, answer calls, enter maintenance work orders, reply to email leads, prepare leases, and help with the day-to-day operation of the property.
- Experienced licensed plumber. The candidate must have at least five years experience and a working knowledge of plumbing terminology. Must have residential service and repair experience. Pay starts at $15 to $20 per hour, with potential for growth.
- Part-time Gymboree Teachers. Gymboree Play & Music has immediate openings at several locations. The teacher will with developed lesson plans, sing and play with babies, toddlers and preschoolers. The position calls for 12-18 hours per week.
- Massage therapist. Massage Heights seeks a licensed therapist for 50-minute sessions.
- Auto Mechanic. An independent auto dealer seeks an experienced mechanic. The applicant must have at least one year of experience and must be able to diagnose and repair foreign and domestic models.