Nab Freebies and Discounts on Election Day
That "I Voted" sticker could mean anything from free fries, discount museum visit and even a free flight!
Getting out and voting is a reward in itself, but it's always a little bit sweeter when it comes with free or discounted deliciousness. Several companies, not just restaurants, are offering up freebies or deals on Election Day.
- Farm Burger is offering free fries to anyone with an "I Voted" sticker all day Tuesday.
- The High Museum of Art is letting customers pay as they wish on Election Day until 5 p.m.! After casting their votes, folks can head over to the High and name their own price for admission. Since many students are out of school, it's a great budget-friendly event for the whole family to enjoy.
- Boston Market is asking customers to participate in its 2012 Bowl Poll and answer a burning question: Left Wing or Right Wing? Vote in the poll and receive an exclusive 'Bipartisan' coupon for a free Market Bowl with the purchase of a Market Bowl and a fountain drink.
- jetBlue: Just in case your candidate doesn't win, you could hop on a free flight out of the country with JetBlue. Just login to Facebook to enter JetBlue's election poll.
- Get $10 off $20 for online takeout from Romano's Macaroni Grill, which has a location in Dunwoody. Use code RMGTOGO.
- Olive Garden: Come in with an 'I Voted' Sticker on Election Day and receive a free Dolcini dessert with any entree.
- Starbucks is celebrating the one-year anniversary of the Create Jobs for USA initiative, and giving away special red, white and blue "Indivisible" wristbands to its customers on Election Day.
- Macy's customers save 20 percent online with promo code ELECT through midnight on November 6.