Businesses: Claim Your Listing on Dunwoody Patch for Free
Make Dunwoody Patch work for you!
Do you want to enhance your presence online and reach new customers for your Dunwoody business?
Well, Dunwoody Patch is here to help — and we can offer you a few perks for connecting with your community online.
Every local business has a space on Patch. We've already done the legwork to create it for you. If you haven't seen it, we'd be happy to show it to you. If you claim it, you have more control over how your business is presented online.
If you don't have a website for your business, your listing can give you a solid online presence. Here are some of the benefits:
- You can add photos and videos to enhance your business listing and select which image represents you.
- You can update your hours of operation, let customers know what forms of payment you accept and provide other useful details.
- You can see and respond to readers’ reviews of your business.
If you're already web savvy, you can also link to your listing from your social media accounts and website.
By claiming your listing, you’ll find more value in your space on Patch. It's a place to interact with your community and connect with them outside of your business.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR LISTING:
- Visit the Dunwoody Patch site. If you're already a user, make sure you log in first. If you're not a user already, take a moment to create a login.
- Click on the "Directory" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!" Click on "Claim It."
- Login and complete the four-question form.
- We take claiming very seriously, so please allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified via email once it is approved.
Need help or want some more information? Contact any of the people listed below. Thanks!
Regional Editor Anna Varela: firstname.lastname@example.org, 404.909.4196
Associate Regional Editor Timothy Darnell: email@example.com, 404.218.0928
Regional Publisher Terry Phillips: firstname.lastname@example.org, 770-990-4029