Holiday season means shopping - and for many that means shopping on Black Friday. Deals abound and traffic starts to pick up around Perimeter Mall from that date until the night before Christmas.
We've got a bunch of information about the mall's extended hours, Black Friday hours and stores with extended hours on Black Friday that open at midnight and close at 10 p.m.
- The mall's Black Friday’s hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. so you can get a really early start. A few stores open at midnight and close at 10 p.m.
- The real late nightters are Aldo, American Eagle Outfitters, Cache, Express, Express Men, Macy’s, New York and Co., Sakkio Japan, Starbucks, which opens at 3:30 a.m., Urban outfitters and White House Blck Market.
- Here’s a calendar of the mall’s extended hours throughout the holiday season.
- Here are sales at the mall's stores some of which run through Black Friday and through the holiday season.
- Want to do a little shopping on Thanksgiving to walk off a little of that Thanksgiving meal? Well, you can’t at Perimeter Mall for the most part expect for these few select stores.
- Pics with your kids and Santa have already started at Perimeter Mall, It pretty much runs now through the night before Christmas, click this link for pricing information on pricing and packages.
- You can get your pooches pics taken with Santa as well. The first event is Nov. 19. Check this link for all the dates.